Nothing beats a lazy Saturday morning, Sleeping in, French press coffee, and breakfast in bed with a movie. That’s precisely what I did this morning, and whipped up, literally, the easiest and tastiest breakfast…I want to share this because it was savory, filling, and so easy to make. Serve with toast, or on its own for a low-carb dish that doesn’t make you feel like you’re missing out on the crust in a traditional quiche. Makes for great weekday morning leftovers as well!
- 6-8 large shell eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Mexican style blend cheese (Monterey, Cheddar, Asadero)
- 6 slices Mickleberry Ham, diced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Optional* top with Lawry’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until fully blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste in your egg mixture.
- To the egg mixture, add the diced ham, and cheese.
- Grease a 9” pie dish and pour mixture into dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, serve hot with your favorite accompaniments!