This is the biggest crowd pleaser of them all! I made for a party and everyone raved about how delicious it was…if only they knew how easy it was to make! The original recipe has artichoke in it as well, which is optional. I chose to make it without and really enjoyed the consistency. This is definitely my go-to recipe for a hot dip you can enjoy with or without company. Accompanied with a glass of cold white wine, this is the perfect appetizer!
- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves or 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped *Optional
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
- Serve with crostini, soft French or Italian bread, or crackers.