- 1-1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup Enriched Corn Meal
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 8 or 9 inch pan with butter and flour.
- Combine dry ingredients. Stir in milk, oil and egg, mixing until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with salted butter!