This is such an easy recipe and can be modified for any occasion. I made this recipe up when I was looking to take a mousse to a family dinner. It was a crowd pleaser to the MAX! It’s almost embarrassing to admit how easy it is and definitely “semi-homemade”. Enjoy this anytime for a delicious chocolate treat!
- Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Assorted berries of your choice
- Whipped Topping *optional
- Start to beat pudding mix and heavy whipping cream in electric mixer
- Add in 3-4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa until mousse consistency, about 2 minutes
- Scoop out mousse mixture into serving bowl, and decorate with assorted berries.
- Serve cold!
One thought on “Chocolate Mousse with Berries”
I would love to have the recipe for this!