- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground peppercorn medley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, approx. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before roasting for a refreshing, tangy finish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter.