This beverage is the perfect fall inspired spritzer for your holiday menu. Its refreshing and full of flavor, easy to throw together in a pitcher for a crowd of family and friends!
- 750 mL bottle of Chardonnay, chilled
- 3/4 C Bourbon Whiskey
- 1/4 C Grade A Maple Syrup
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1, 1″ Knob of Fresh Ginger, skinned and quartered
- 2 Honeycrisp or Gala apples, cored and quartered
- 1.5 cup apple juice
- 750 mL bottle dry sparkling wine
- In a pitcher, add the apple juice, chardonnay, bourbon, maple syrup, cinnamon sticks, ginger and apples.
- Stir to incorporate flavors. Cover and chill for at least two hours or up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, pour the sparkling wine in the pitcher or individually to top off ice filled glasses.